Wednesday 28 May 2008

September 13 12 2002 - Antihero

I think this is right. I had this one marked as Sept 12th but it doesn't look like there was a show on that night. If it is the 13th, and it seems to be, then artists on tonight's show include Wire, Dawn of the Replicants and Kid 606.

Peel show - September 12 2002 - Antihero - part 1
Peel show - September 12 2002 - Antihero - part 2
Tracklisting

Update: That'll teach me to trust Auntie Beeb. Looks like it's them that have got their dates mixed up, not me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

12 Sep 2002 was a Thursday, and Ken Garner's book suggests the show went ahead on that date...

the grizzle said...

Hmm, there's nothing on the Beeb's tracklistings pages for that, but if the 12th was a Thursday that would make the 13th a Friday. And I don't think he was doing Fridays at this point. Looks like an update is called for...