Thursday 7 August 2008

March 19 2003 - Your Code Name Is Milo

I just realised there's only about a month's worth of shows left to upload. I wish I'd found a way to keep recording them but the Psion Wavefinder just didn't work on XP and at the time it seemed like Peel would be with us forever.

Anyway, YCNIM in session tonight and tracks from Venetian Snares, Thelonious Monk and the Beatbox Saboteurs (who I never really liked, if I'm honest, but Peel seemed to take a shine to them).

Peel show - March 19 2003 - Your Code Name Is Milo
Tracklisting

3 comments:

entrailicus said...

Thanks for everything so far!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great! Thank you so much for this page. Ive already make hints in the rolling stone forum and will mention you page in my peel special.

All the best
Jan Rose
www.janrose.de (there you can listen to all my radio shows inspired by Peel at any time)

Anonymous said...

Would you please reupload this, sir?
Do you have 20030311?