Tuesday 16 September 2008

June 12 2003 - Sonar

I finally got it uploaded. Sounds like he's broadcasting from Barcelona on this one. The show actually ran straight from Peel into One World - I've only got the Peel part here. A selection of live stuff and tracks by The Undertones, Calexico and the Apparat Organ Quartet.

Peel show - June 12 2003 - Sonar Special
Tracklisting

To answer the question from So It Goes, there's one "proper" show left, then a couple of festive 50 shows and the tribute show. There may be a couple of partial shows left that I haven't uploaded yet - I'll go back through them all and double check sometime this week.

I don't really know what I'm going to do with the blog once everything's up. Maybe post the odd batch of session tracks. I don't think I've got anything that isn't already online though.

No comments: